We are serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our system.
“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of our Online Application, or Program. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means our Company LeadPile, LLC. “Our FORM” means the FORM you submit your online request on.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to us via this FORM shall be deemed to be the property of US and we shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
By providing your personal information on this website, this FORM, or in the course of using our services, you consent to the transfer of your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data, and any other data we acquire about you from third-party service providers in the process of evaluating you for a loan, to companies outside the EU, including but not limited to, other consumer credit lenders and their affiliates.
This FORM may contain links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites. LEADPILE, LLC DOES NOT OWN THE WEBSITE ON WHICH THIS FORM APPEARS, NOR IS IT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OR OMMISSIONS OF THE OWNER OF THAT WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION APPEARING OR OMITTED FROM THAT WEBSITE.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
We may collect and/or track the following:
(1) Web page http headers (including the home server domain names, referring web page, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
(2) Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as sensitive personal data, email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
(3) Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access and
(4) The e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with US via e-mail.
This site uses ClickTale web analytics service. ClickTale may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as any text you type in this website. ClickTale does not collect personally identifiable information that you do not voluntarily enter in this website.
Use of Data Collected
We may use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our FORM and to enable us to present content we believe you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company, or our Partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our FORM, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used to contact you via e-mails, telephone, or postal mailings regarding FORM updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
(1) Sharing of your information with trusted third parties, including but not limited to third-party consumer credit lenders.
(2) For marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be carefully prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
(3) When you provide your personal information through this FORM for the purpose of inquiring about a loan, LeadPile LLC or withdraw your consent to the collection and use of your information by contacting
40 East Main Street #825,
Newark, DE 19711
- assist you in completing your online application to their satisfaction;
Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our database. If you remove your information from our database it will no longer be used by us for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties, or used by us or third parties to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information by sending your request in writing via email by using our “Contact us” page.
Your Rights to Your Personal Data
Upon request via postal mail or e-mail, we will provide you a summary of personal information retained by us. We will only send your personal records to your e-mail address or postal address we have on file for you. To modify, correct, change, update or remove your personal record from our database, your request via email by using our “Contact us” page.
We Do Not Intend To Collect Data from Children. The information and services provided to us, our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside our organization
Our Right to Contact You
Existing Business Relationship
Our Right to Change
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time by posting the changes online at our FORM.
Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this FORM, or your dealings with this FORM, you can contact us by using our “Contact us” page.
Anti Spam Policy; Can-Spam Act Compliance
We are dedicated to ensuring compliance with the United States federal ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from us in the following circumstances:
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, We have implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
All emails sent to you directly by US include valid postal address information in the footer.
Emails sent to you directly by us will include an email address and mailing address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
LeadPile LLC and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies.
From time to time, we will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
(1) That the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
(2) That the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
(3) That we have the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
LeadPile LLC understands consumers concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of LeadPile LLC. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us by using our “Contact us” page, or by mail at the address above. the address above.
- confirm and verify your personal information and identity;
- determine why you have failed to complete the application form (for example, if there were technical or other issues); and
- market to you products and services you may like and provide you with special offers and discounts.
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
- All emails sent to you by US will identify LeadPile LLC as the sender.
- The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
- Any email from us includes the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at LeadPile LLC. This excludes customer service emails, or email from our Partners.